Brehmer p703 IT
Brehmer p703 IT
Lancaster, United Kingdom
The Model 703/1T is renowned as a heavy duty machine capable of clenching up to 25 mm. The machine can operate flat or saddle stitch.
- High Output
- Low maintenance
- Robust Construction for long working life
- Quiet vibration free operation
- Simple to operate with easy access to all working parts
- Stitching thickness adjustable by one handwheel which simultaneously regulates the length of wire, feed length of staple shanks and the clinching gap.
- Easy change stitcher head parts
- Tilting table for saddle and flay stitching with adjustable back and side guides.
- Simple speed adjustment by handwheel
- Clinching from 2 sheets up to 1″ 25mm depending on quality of wire and paper.
- power requirements 220/380 volts
At PPM we offer a quick turnaround once we have received payment for your item, usually 2 - 3 working days depending on the size of your purchase. If you require installation we can supply one of our experienced engineering team to do this for you at extra cost. Our UK sales are shipped out using our local haulage company, the items are fully secured to wooden pallets and sealed with film to weatherproof them during transport. We are set up to offer worldwide shipment for the print industry, so no matter the size of your order, we will get it to you on time and on budget. Machines are sealed into strong wood crates that are sourced from sustainable materials, which are then collecting by our shipping agent and distributed to you by either Air or Sea, depending on your preference. Please Note: Postage costs are calculated based on machine size and delivery location. Please contact us for a delivery quote.