The Watkiss DigiVAC combines reliable sheet feeding with a constant work-flow to make it the most productive and easy-to-use collator ever.
The revolutionary patented suction-feed system feeds sheets from the bottom of the stack so you can reload the bins while the machine is still running, before the bins actually run out.
The result is non-stop productivity. A conventional collator stands idle up to 50% of the time while the operator reloads the bins; so the productivity gains of the DigiVAC are easy to see.
The feature loaded DigiVAC+ which has a colour touch-screen user interface that provides integrated control for all connected equipment including stacking, stitching, folding and trimming.
The DigiVAC also has an integral dynamic hand-merge station which means booklets comprising more than 8 or 12 sheets can be produced in two stages by hand merging two partial sets.
- Continuous non-stop production - no downtime for bin loading
- Patented flat suction-feed from the underside of the paper stack
- No need to purchase extra bins or towers to obtain loading-on-the-run
- Very gentle on delicate papers and digital print
- Centre-referenced feed system collates mixed sizes with ease
- Operator friendly - less strenuous to run
- Integral Dynamic Merge for thicker sets
- In-built faulty set handling facility
- Bi-directional delivery to front or back, for stacking or booklet-making
- Stock Range: 50 to 300gsm
- Miss, double, jam, and empty bin
- Control: 5-digit LED display
- Criss-Cross X-Jogger
Production - Up to 7,200 sets per hour continuous (non-stop) production
Bin Capacity - Up to 60mm (continuous loading-on-the-run makes the feeder capacity logically unlimited)
Sheet Sizes - 120 x 200mm to 350 x 500mm
Stock Range - 50 to 300gsm+ (Coated: minimum 90gsm when booklet making)
Detection - Electronic detection for miss, double, jam and empty bin. Totally automatic and self calibrating, no adjustment required
Controls - Colour touch-screen graphical user interface